The “A Game” Experience
Awakening the Human Element
There are three elements to peak performance.
- The Skills Element: this reflects the skills and experience you developed over the years.
- The Human element: how you apply that skill set.
- The Relational Element: how you deliver, communicate and integrate those skills with others to realize your goals and the organizational goals to the levels required.
The Human element is the critical point here as the ability to consistently maintain mental clarity and emotional composure when making decisions and taking action is what leads to you operating at peak performance.
Working under stress your resources are more likely maxed out than maximized. This program is not just a band-aid or another method to cope with stress. It is a comprehensive program designed to become an effective integrated life practice to:
- Develop awareness of how stress affects the individual and the organizaiton.
- Recognize individual stress profile and patterns.
- Identify & effect the techniques to interrupt these patterns.
- Verify every time you successfully achieve results e.g. Re-Balance.
- Eengage with the priority task.
Benefits for the Organization
The program can be:
- Piloted at individual locations and then expanded to a global corporation level.
- Delivered personally or via multimedia, making it easy to implement, economic, and efficient.
- Designed to be effective for all levels within an organization, from executive to middle management to associate.
It is designed to:
- Help lower costs through lowering stress related illness and its effects (absenteeism, etc.)
- Maximize resources by targeting and addressing the root cause of stress.
- Positively impact performance in employers and employees.
- Increase Productivity
- Contribute to key employee retention
- Support Change Management
- Support leadership development
- Enhance the reputation of the company.
- Improved communication skills
- Restore Work-Life Balance